temp

Monday, May 4, 2015

Recent eats: The Cub Club, South Union Bread Cafe, Tasty Tacos.

Meaty chili at the The Cub Club. Devoid of spice though, but a splash of hot sauce can fix that.

The Western burger at the The Cub Club, topped with cheddar, onion rings, bacon, and barbecue sauce was a fun build but a dry burger patty was disappointing. I did find myself envious of my tablemate's Grinder, served with sweet potato fries.


A gift card to South Union Bread Cafe keeps on giving as I lusted over a Meatball Sub to go, lovingly accentuated at home with El Yucateco's Kutbil-Ik habanero hot sauce. Yum!


A visit to Tasty Tacos afforded me an opportunity to try their Chili Burrito con Queso, part of their new queso blanco menu. Thick queso blanco, albeit not housemade. But the spicy chili underneath certainly was.

No comments: