temp

Saturday, April 20, 2019

What to do for breakfast and lunch? Why Town-Topic Hamburgers of course!

At Town-Topic Hamburgers on Baltimore in Kansas City. I darn near had the restaurant to myself, but soon enough the place filled up for breakfast.

Behold the awesomeness of Town-Topic’s “Broadway” omelet, with four eggs, hash browns, bacon, sausage and ham, scrambled into a thick plank and topped with eight slices of American cheese. I finished it with some gravy and dashes of Frank’s RedHot. The omelet includes a side of toast, of which you'll likely not have room for.

Hamburger patties, left, with and without onions, on the grill at Town-Topic Hamburgers. Center and right, Returning for dinner I gleefully ordered a triple cheeseburger loaded with grilled onions, then smashed like some road kill of the gods. Served simply with a tidy pile of dill pickle on a grilled Wonder Bread bun, I had not a care for adding condiments.

No comments: