temp

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Breakfast at Park on Fremont

After my walk to PublicUs for coffee, I was ready for a breakfast. A bus down Fremont Street would take me out to an Omelet House in Henderson, but lacking small bills I had to drudge back west to purchase a bus pass. Nearing my destination, a sandwich board outside Park on Fremont piqued my interest. I settled in for what turned out to be a fine breakfast.

I started off with a Texas Tuxedo, left, made with vodka, a fresh house-made Bloody Mary mix, plus muddled cucumber, basil, and grape tomatoes. Quite refreshing and spicy! An excellent breakfast sandwich, center and right, featured a generous portion of applewood smoked bacon, over-medium egg, cheddar, chipotle aioli, and spicy ketchup, all on a warm brioche bun.

No comments: