temp

Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Skywalk deli tradition continues with Palmer's

Having worked downtown for most of my adult life I remember fondly the Skywalk deli operated by David Fishel, the last location where the EMC “Absolut” Building on Seventh Street now resides.

Though both Fishel and his deli are but fading memories, I can still get a decent sandwich at Palmer's Deli & Market on the Skywalk level of the Kaleidoscope.

If I’m whore for anything its a good potato or egg salad. Palmer’s egg salad is super chunky with sliced egg white. I like mine tricked out with lettuce, tomato and onion on dark rye.

Another sandwich I prefer with dark rye is Palmer's Deli Stack. With salami, provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion and garlic cream cheese, the Deli Stack rocks with flavor.

Palmer's Deli & Market on Urbanspoon

No comments: